Talent Acquisition and Outreach; Associate Manager
Chicago, Illinois • United States
The Talent Acquisition & Outreach Associate Manager will play a key role in supporting all our external recruiting and outreach programs in close partnership with our TA Director. They will own coordination for all candidate interview schedules, onsite interview/candidate management, interview team feedback and hiring scrums, and reference/background checking, all while being an exceptional face to the agency in our external recruiting and visibility programs. The ideal TA Associate Manager will have a strong aptitude for organization, multi-tasking, recruiting and salesmanship as it relates to telling our agency story to potential candidates. They will be an integral part of our external outreach and diversity efforts by maintaining and continuing to build strong partnerships with Universities, Industry Organizations, local Resource groups and working to enlist participation from our key internal stakeholders. Demonstrating a high proficiency with tools including Jobvite database, Excel, Powerpoint/Keynote, and the Microsoft Suite of tools is a plus.
Specific Responsibilities & Expectations
Recruiting & Interviewing Management:
- Utilize Jobvite (Applicant Tracking System) to post all open jobs, review submitted resumes, document applicant progress and close jobs.
- Schedule and coordinate all phone screenings for identified candidates.
- Schedule full round interviews with defined interview teams; manage all changes & reschedules as required.
- Welcome all candidates to office for interviews, act as their onsite liaison during the interview process, ensuring they are comfortable and clear on the role and process.
- Schedule feedback scrums with interview teams upon completion of onsite interviews.
- Proactively communicate to interview team(s) of upcoming interview schedule(s) and expectations for them in feedback and decision making.
- Request references from all candidates necessary to advance to offer/conversion.
- Send requests for references to list and conduct reference checks.
- Send out template rejection emails – help craft these for use.
- Schedule debriefs.
- Consolidate all debrief feedback for candidate files.
- Coordinate phone/skype interviews when needed.
- Ability to book all travel, hotel and out of town candidates visits and Director trips.
Reporting & Measurement:
- In partnership with the TA Director, provide all necessary Recruiting reports to facilitate interviewing and hiring process with internal teams.
- Building and maintaining an on-going active candidate list per department, tracking all relevant information necessary.
- Assist with measuring effectiveness of our Interviewing process, offering proactive ways to improve our speed in hiring, feedback and candidate recruiting to the TA Director.
- Manage the Recruiting/Candidate database via the HR server, ensuring timely logging of all resumes, references, Offer Letters, etc.
- Maintains an archive of all external Recruiter contracts and agreements.
- Candidates: Summarize feedback and create support documentation i.e. recaps
- Coordinate all collateral materials for recruitment events; i.e. delivery and shipping.
- Assist at recruitment events, career fairs, networking events.
- Maintain contact and relationship with external recruitment resources and key contacts at partner agencies and industry organizations (eg. 4A’s, CAF, AAF, Brand Chicago, etc.)
- Create and maintain a calendar of upcoming recruitment events, career fairs and Recruitment Dashboard.
- Identify new recruiting resources, industry groups, universities that forward our diversity and talent initiatives.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and EQ.
- Assist in full department tasks and collaborate with HR & Finance teams.
- Assists in preparing or editing of internal communications.
- Helps manage Unlimited’s social presence on Glassdoor, Black Book, Unlimited.com, etc.
- Performs other duties and special projects, as needed.
- 1-2 years minimum Human Resources/recruiting experience in an agency or professional environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, organizational design, marketing or related field and/or equivalent experience.
- High proficiency in Excel and the entire MS Office Suite.
- Prior experience with Jobvite or other Applicant Tracking sites preferred.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and EQ.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Communicative, able to effectively communicate informally and formally with all levels of people from Senior leaders to junior teams.
- Previous experiences working in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.