Senior Behavior Planning Director
Chicago, Illinois • United States
Our Senior Behavior Planning Director is a smart, kind and passionate champion of consumers who shape the strategies and stories that lead to stellar work. At their core, they’re both rigorous and imaginative thinkers and doers who shape a business strategy, leverage data and form a compelling consumer insight to help direct innovative and engaging ways for the client brand to connect with the consumer as a human being.
Through our integrated strategy model, we are creating the most comprehensive, data-informed view of the McDonald’s customers. Our team includes behavior planning, media connection planning, multicultural, social/digital, CRM and retail strategists, all supported by a unified data analytics team. We lead our agency and clients through setting the strategic direction across business, brand, content and context development, as well as real-time campaign optimization and learning.
- Lead a large critical part of the McDonalds’ integrated marketing/communications US scope of work
- Proficiently partner with new social digital teams at UNLTD, to help us elevate our digital work to affect culture.
- Partner with analysts to help turn data into insights, by having the skills to mine for new fresh data driven ideas.
- Has strong leadership and client engagement skills will provide inspired, clear and succinct direction and Points-Of-View to direct the business and the work.
- Must be skilled and become invaluable in guiding, supporting and partnering with the creative teams during the integrated creative development process.
- 7+ years of planning, strategic planning and/or related communications experience within an integrated, digital or social agency environment, working with leading brands.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Post-Graduate/Portfolio School study in advertising or brand strategy preferred.
- Must have proven digital experience.
- Data experience; comfortable with data and analytics, and proficient in finding patterns with the data.
- Possess broad and deep expertise in building brands, especially in restaurant or retail categories.
- Must operate well in a flat and collaborative structure to deliver strategic solutions and roll up their sleeves to bring those solutions to life.
- Demonstrate proven experience managing cross-functional teams to come up with ideas far better than anyone could ever do alone and to foster a shared sense of ownership and success.
- Possess a record of being trusted by executive-level clients as a source for ongoing thought leadership and counsel.
- Be brilliant while also being kind, generous and fun to work with.
Please provide relevant work samples or website link for review. Thank you!
225 North Michigan Avenue, Floor 21, Chicago, IL 60601