Chicago, Illinois • United States
we are unlimited is in search of a Project Manager who can navigate through a multi-channel agency. The Project Manager leads small and large projects and has responsibility for all aspects of the project lifecycle. The PM initiates project kick offs, collaborates with resource management, partners with account delivery team and oversees key milestones throughout the process. A successful PM can coordinate multiple teams; maintain project scope and objectives to stay on time, on track and on budget and most importantly mitigate any possible jeopardy.
Ultimately the PM is responsible for finding creative solutions to the time and budget constraints that impact every project while defending the quality and integrity of the work and remaining true to the creative vision and intent.
We are building a world-class agency, model and culture with unlimited opportunities; join us!
This is a full-time position based in Chicago.
REPORTS TO: Sr. Project Manager or Project Director
- Collaborates with the account, creative and production teams to identify strategies and solutions that will best meet the client’s needs within established constraint.
- Works with account team as well as any and all members of assigned project team for client intake, scope reconciliation, incremental opportunities and tracking.
- Actively participates in all project activities, collaborating on the content and presentation of key client deliverables as required to ensure timeline milestones are achieved and all project risks are solved for and communicated.
- Responsible for managing project lifecycle, including status reports and the monitoring and reporting of burn against projects.
- In partnership with our client business leaders, facilitates the inclusion of other agency (IAT) partners in scoped project work.
- Creates and maintains project documentation such as estimates, project plans, proposals, statements of work, status reports (internal and external), change requests, functional specifications, etc.
- Communicates and drives acceptance of project deadlines, milestones, and dependencies.
- Actively tracks and reports project status, progress, risks and issues.
- Manages scope change process.
- Communicates roles and responsibilities to team members and clients.
- Works cross-functionally (internally and externally) to ensure all needed assets, resources, costs and deadlines are identified and managed day-to-day to successfully meet organizational expectations and project goals.
- Confirms, bundles and ships all necessary project assets.
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a Project Manager within an agency environment, or similar.
- Experience managing broadcast TV, OLV, radio, social and digital projects: branded.com website designs.
- Experience working across multi-channel teams.
- Strong communications skills.
- Sense of urgency
- BA Degree
- Skilled at listening to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions when appropriate, and allowing others to speak without interrupting them.
- Builds mutual trust and encourages respect and cooperation among team members.
- Inspires loyalty and trust, handles oneself ethically following core values and beliefs.
- Offers praise for a job well done.
- Delivers clear, consistent communication to clients and project teams.
- Demonstrates an agile mindset to embrace, and successfully handle fluid landscapes.
- Demonstrates proactive attitude – constantly planning with an eye toward the future.
- Works until the work of the moment is done. Many times, that is after 5pm.
- Demonstrates diplomacy, patience and a solution-oriented mindset when it comes to challenging situations w/internal and external teams and stakeholders.
- Demonstrates superior prioritization skills and ability to change focus on a dime for a given day.
- Has ability to see things from all points of view, not just the PM point of view. This includes billing, finance, account management, creative, tech, production and executive management.
- Ability to develop creative solutions to problems in relation to tactical and strategic project issues.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the financial operations and implications of running a project.
- The PM is a self-starter, resourceful, entrepreneurial and has a high level of personal initiative.
- You are confident and forward thinking while also being genuine and authentic; unlimited down-to-earth mentality.
The Special Sauce
We mean it when we say we are committed to building and nurturing an open, inclusive, diverse environment where our employees can learn, change and grow as fast as the world around them. Cheesy? Maybe. True? Absolutely.
If these qualities sound like you, let’s talk.
- Learns by Doing
- Grace Under Fire
- Lives the OS & Manages Complexity
- Savvy Communicator
- Passionate about Projects and Shows Acumen in all aspects of Project work
we are unlimited
A new kind of fully integrated agency built from the ground up.
Combining the power of data with cultural foresight, Unlimited is an omni-channel agency designed exclusively for the speed and complexity of McDonald’s business, and populated with the best and brightest talent from across the Omnicom Group and beyond. We work in direct partnership with McDonald’s, mobilized to deliver world-class creative work and business solutions at speed, scale, and efficiency, and with unprecedented impact.
McDonald’s is the foundational client and will be our sole focus as we build a vanguard agency for this world-renowned brand. We seek professionals who see the opportunity to carry the torch for this brand leader and have passion to help accelerate this storied brand to an even more successful future.
Our workspace in the heart of Downtown Chicago has been completely purpose-built with a focus toward inspiration, collaboration and speed. Our culture will value excellence in character and craft in equal measure. Our team has collaborative spirits, curious minds, and kindness at its core. This agency is built on the notion that human potential is truly unlimited, and is only fully unleashed when people working together respect and appreciate each other as talented equals.
we are unlimited is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforceApply for this job