Group Social Strategy Director
Chicago, Illinois • United States
Group Social Strategy Director
Reports to Managing Director
Unlimited I Chicago, Illinois
The Group Social Strategy Director has created and managed award-winning, disruptive social footprints for large and influential brands. The Social lead, is a multi-dimensional talent with blended capabilities in Social creative development, Social strategy, and client engagement.
They will lead integrating our significant social assets, iconic brand, social platform partnerships, and our deep creative bench to transform the performance of our client’s social channels and brand relevance.
They bring a deep expertise in digital and social campaign execution and measurement that allows them instant credibility and leadership with key marketing client counterparts.
- Building and managing a break through, disruptive Social planning and media capability that optimizes our Creative, Strategy and Client delivery teams.
- Hires, manages, develops and promotes A+ social talent.
- Fully integrates social capabilities & team structures to ensure optimal delivery for agency and client needs in all social channels.
- Innovates using latest technologies & partnerships to improve social capabilities and execution.
- Partnering with the CCO, CSO, Managing Director, and to deliver sound Creative excellence via definition and execution of a strong agency standard for Social campaigns and branding.
- Drives and maps a renewed, unified voice, content cadence, and strategy to drive consumer engagement.
- Provides a plan that is actionable and prizes content quality in order to drive consumer mindshare and buzz.
- Maintains a high level of Client Satisfaction for our social work and servicing with our client counterparts.
- Establishes a strategic partnership with key Agency leadership to develop a core editorial voice that matches client expectations and accompanying focus on rich, engaging, differentiated social content
- Measures, via social listening analytics, effectiveness of proposed voice to cut through general clutter and noise in the social segment.
- Develops and maintains a content calendar with creative tactics for multiple targeted networks that drives higher engagement over time and real-time, opportunistic content pushes.
- Leverages real world events separate from but still within the narrative architecture to build the brand voice.
Key Success Factors
- Demonstrated expert in managing the content and social footprint of a high profile, large scale client who wants to be noticed.
- Motivated by a fast paced, fluid structure that requires agility, resilience and courage.
- Portfolio of brand work contains world class, award winning concepts and production values.
- Possesses strong communication & interpersonal skills that allow optimal internal relationships and external partnerships.
- Is an inspiring visionary, able to lead and direct across multi-discipline teams and people.
- Is a strong communicator and advocate of our work, able to convince clients of the strength of our thinking and executions.
- Has built and managed large multi-disciplined teams, can present previous social blockbuster tactics and isn’t afraid to jump in to leverage their expertise when needed.
- Has a heart and good head to match.
Our workspace in the heart of Downtown Chicago, has been completely purpose-built with a focus toward inspiration, collaboration and speed. Our culture values excellence in character and craft in equal measure. Our team has collaborative spirits, curious minds, and kindness at its core. This agency is built on the notion that human potential is truly unlimited, and is only fully unleashed when people working together respect and appreciate each other as talented equals. We believe in the power of connected creativity to drive business for ourselves and our clients.
we are unlimited is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce