Chicago, Illinois • United States
we are unlimited seeks an Account Supervisor who can lead the way in the creative execution of multi-channel campaigns. You have an entrepreneurial drive and can inspire, nurture and champion agency and client solutions. You will help identify and produce business opportunities to grow the McDonald’s brand and business. Equal parts digital advocate and integrated content guru; unlimited in creativity!
We are building a world-class agency, model and culture with unlimited opportunities; join us!
- 5+ years marketing/account management experience; MBA valued.
- This position report to the Account Director and/or Group Business Director.
- Demonstrated understanding of .com, digital advertising and social media strategy and execution.
- Confidence and proven command of high volume, high velocity omni-channel businesses.
- You can provide career accomplishments demonstrating strong internal strategic and creative partnerships on major brands.
- Proven ability to establish and strengthen extraordinary client partnerships and growth.
- Impressive facilitation, presentation and writing skills.
- Confident and forward thinking while also being genuine and authentic; unlimited down to earth mentality.
- You will own, along with the other business team members, the production, identification and constitution of business opportunities that can measurably build McDonald’s brand and business.
- Proven experience in developing client partnerships, building trust, and working as true business partner to Clients.
- Act as principal on day-to-day business with Client and Agency and shepherd cross-agency integration on multi-channel campaigns.
- Assist in development of briefs for initiatives and lead the implementation of campaign execution.
- Lead team in understanding QSR category and learn to discover opportunities that deliver against client KPIs.
- Provide exceptional thought leadership and category expertise.
- Demonstrate understanding of creative excellence and assist in selling through ideas and overcoming obstacles.
- Present key category and out of category examples of innovation, programs and trends to inspire the client/agency team.
- Ability to identify risks/problems and engage your Account Director in solutions for risk management.
- Supervise Account Executives and Associate Account Executives and mentor team members to help with their professional development.
- Thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned.
we are unlimited is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.