Chicago, Illinois • United States
Chicago, Illinois • United States
we are unlimited is seeking a word-wizard to join our internal team. The Proofreader is a savvy organizer, thirsty learner, and excellent communicator. You will be encouraged to provide support to the internal team with fact checking, proofreading, editing and reviewing all Agency materials and campaign collateral. The proofreader engages in all day-to-day proofreading requirements for multi-media advertising communication, including hands-on involvement to meet or exceed client and agency expectations.
We are building a world-class agency, model and culture with unlimited opportunities; join us!
This is a full-time position based in Chicago.
- You will own the proofreading, editing and grammar checking of all collateral such as, but not limited to, print ads, websites, copy scripts, legal fine print, client documents, briefs, e-mails, and many other materials and campaign collateral.
- Responsible for QAing all social posts, ad copy and digital content prior to publication/posting.
- Can create and define processes for Q&A work across multi channel content
- Able to multi-task and prioritize a high volume of proofreading needs simultaneously.
- Support Agency team on each project initiative by maintaining proofreading quality control, process workflow and solutions to problems including spelling, punctuation and visual errors.
- Exhibit integrity, professionalism, dependability and mature thinking.
- Thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned.
- 3-4 years proofreading, copy editing and copy editing experience.
- Bachelor degree.
- This position reports to the digital team.
- You understand the digital advertising and social media landscapes.
- Willingness to learn high volume, high velocity omni-channel businesses.
- You value attention to detail and have a high level of concentration and ability to prioritize effectively to meet multiple deadlines.
- A self-starter, resourceful, entrepreneurial and has a high level of personal initiative.
- You are confident and forward thinking while also being genuine and authentic; unlimited down to earth mentality.
- Must be proficient in AP Style, the English language, spelling and grammar, MS Office and strong presentation formats.
The Special Sauce
We mean it when we say we are committed to building and nurturing an open, inclusive, diverse environment where our employees can learn, change and grow as fast as the world around them. Cheesy? Maybe. True? Absolutely.
If these qualities sound like you, let’s talk.
- Restless, curious and passionate
- Leader, visionary, entrepreneur!
- Brings positive energy to everything you create and everyone you meet
- Thrives in a start-up environment
- Always exploring, inventing and creating
- Belief in respect and tolerance
we are unlimited
A new kind of fully integrated agency built from the ground up.
Combining the power of data with cultural foresight, Unlimited is an omni-channel agency designed exclusively for the speed and complexity of McDonald’s business, and populated with the best and brightest talent from across the Omnicom Group and beyond. We work in direct partnership with McDonald’s, mobilized to deliver world-class creative work and business solutions at speed, scale, and efficiency, and with unprecedented impact.
McDonald’s is the foundational client and will be our sole focus as we build a vanguard agency for this world-renowned brand. We seek professionals who see the opportunity to carry the torch for this brand leader and have passion to help accelerate this storied brand to an even more successful future.
Our workspace in the heart of Downtown Chicago has been completely purpose-built with a focus toward inspiration, collaboration and speed. Our culture will value excellence in character and craft in equal measure. Our team has collaborative spirits, curious minds, and kindness at its core. This agency is built on the notion that human potential is truly unlimited, and is only fully unleashed when people working together respect and appreciate each other as talented equals.
we are unlimited is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
Apply for this job