MOTION GRAPHICS DESIGNER
Chicago, Illinois • United States
we are unlimited is building an in-house production and post production studio, and is seeking a passionate, creative and talented Motion Graphics Designer who wants to help a great team create outstanding video content. The motion graphic designer should have an expert eye for detail, an in-depth knowledge of leading industry tools and software, a refined visual style, and a fearless approach to creative expression and new challenges.
- Work with creative teams, producers and studio manager to create an array of motion graphic video content and overlays for use by clients across multiple platforms, including but not limited to digital video content, brand films, and social media.
- Work will include 2D and 3D motion graphics and animation.
- Basic audio editing, effect, and music selection may be needed.
- Follow creative direction and art direction responsibly and effectively.
- Clearly and confidently articulate thoughts, conceptualize approaches, ideas and solutions based on your knowledge, design skill and graphical expertise.
- Uphold graphic aesthetic and integrity of original design while producing a high volume of new assets.
- Work well and closely with department’s designers, video editors and audio engineers.
- Participate on any project or team to which assigned.
- Juggle multiple assignments at once.
- Receive constructive art direction and design feedback from the team.
- Have fun. Take chances. Try new things.
- 5+ years of motion graphic design experience, preferably in a post/vfx house or agency environment.
- Mastery of 2D and/or 3D motion graphic techniques in After Effects.
- Cinema 4D knowledge a plus, but not necessary.
- Illustration and animation skills also a plus.
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Proficient user of Adobe Premiere.
- Knowledge and understanding of design and branding.
- Creative mind and storyteller.
- Serious attention to detail.
- A willingness and desire to be proactive.
- Obsessive organizational skills.
- Experience taking creative direction and feedback.
The Special Sauce
We mean it when we say we are committed to building and nurturing an open, inclusive, diverse environment where our employees can learn, change and grow as fast as the world around them. Cheesy? Maybe. True? Absolutely.
If these qualities sound like you, let’s talk.
- Restless, curious and passionate
- Brings positive energy to everything you create and everyone you meet
- Thrives in a start-up environment
- Always exploring, inventing and creating
- Belief in respect and tolerance
we are unlimited
A new kind of fully integrated agency built from the ground up.
Combining the power of data with cultural foresight, Unlimited is an omni-channel agency designed exclusively for the speed and complexity of McDonald’s business, and populated with the best and brightest talent from across the Omnicom Group and beyond. We work in direct partnership with McDonald’s, mobilized to deliver world-class creative work and business solutions at speed, scale, and efficiency, and with unprecedented impact.
McDonald’s is the foundational client and will be our sole focus as we build a vanguard agency for this world-renowned brand. We seek professionals who see the opportunity to carry the torch for this brand leader and have passion to help accelerate this storied brand to an even more successful future.
Our workspace in the heart of Downtown Chicago has been completely purpose-built with a focus toward inspiration, collaboration and speed. Our culture will value excellence in character and craft in equal measure. Our team has collaborative spirits, curious minds, and kindness at its core. This agency is built on the notion that human potential is truly unlimited, and is only fully unleashed when people working together respect and appreciate each other as talented equals.
we are unlimited is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
Apply for this job