Chicago, Illinois • United States
Magician. Juggler. Soothsayer. Superhero.
we are unlimited is seeking energetic, savvy, get-it-done integrated producers who prefer to challenge the status quo. People who are continuously inventing new ways to produce groundbreaking work and are only satisfied when the results are spectacular. Our producers don’t say “no,” they figure out how.
Integrated Producers work on all project elements and phases from inception to completion. They’re mind readers and magic makers who know every detail of every project and stay cool under pressure. Integrated producers are solution-focused problem solvers who manage the internal and client teams with graceful tenacity and drive.
- Responsible for projects throughout all stages; pitch, budgeting / scoping, execution, launch, retrospective
- Craft relevant documentation: proposals, scopes of work, production schedules, budgets, etc.
- Responsible for timeline creation and management
- Cross-functional team lead; provides oversight and support on all Client deliverables
- Coordinate with strategists, designers, creative, tech, studio, account and executive management
- Participate in/schedule brainstorms in an efficient manner
- Assist the creative teams from concepting ideas, development and execution
- Provide content production oversight (video, photo, multimedia) along with studio team for all stages of content development from creative concepting, planning, pre-pro, production and post production
- Leads and understands multiple aspects of production from digital, experiential, content (still & motion), print.
- Provides input on vendor selection process
- An expert communicator and collaborator
- Ability to anticipate project issues/risks and clearly communicate resolutions to the client and internal team
- 3-5 years experience in a producer/project management role with at least 2 years integrated production experience (interactive/digital, content production, OOH, TVC)
- Managed multiple budgets over $1MM
- experience managing interdisciplinary teams up to 10-15 people
- Proficiency in project management tools
- Experience developing SOWs, establishing budgets, staff plans and timelines
- Experience managing clients on project scope and delivery
- Can act as mentor and train more junior team members on process
- Comfortable being client-facing and presenting work
- Ability to quickly react and adapt to changing environments
- Reliable, and can establish trust with teams
- Process-geek who is always looking for new ways to streamline
The Special Sauce
We mean it when we say we are committed to building and nurturing an open, inclusive, diverse environment where our employees can learn, change and grow as fast as the world around them. Cheesy? Maybe. True? Absolutely.
If these qualities sound like you, let’s talk.
- Restless, curious and passionate
- Brings positive energy to everything you create and everyone you meet
- Thrives in a start-up environment
- Always exploring, inventing and creating
- Belief in respect and tolerance
we are unlimited
A new kind of fully integrated agency built from the ground up.
Combining the power of data with cultural foresight, Unlimited is an omni-channel agency designed exclusively for the speed and complexity of McDonald’s business, and populated with the best and brightest talent from across the Omnicom Group and beyond. We work in direct partnership with McDonald’s, mobilized to deliver world-class creative work and business solutions at speed, scale, and efficiency, and with unprecedented impact.
McDonald’s is the foundational client and will be our sole focus as we build a vanguard agency for this world-renowned brand. We seek professionals who see the opportunity to carry the torch for this brand leader and have passion to help accelerate this storied brand to an even more successful future.
Our workspace in the heart of Downtown Chicago has been completely purpose-built with a focus toward inspiration, collaboration and speed. Our culture will value excellence in character and craft in equal measure. Our team has collaborative spirits, curious minds, and kindness at its core. This agency is built on the notion that human potential is truly unlimited, and is only fully unleashed when people working together respect and appreciate each other as talented equals.
we are unlimited is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.Apply for this job