Chicago, Illinois • United States
Magician. Juggler. Soothsayer. Project Management Superhero.
we are unlimited is seeking energetic, savvy, project management focused integrated producers who prefer to challenge the status quo. People who are continuously inventing new ways to produce groundbreaking work and are only satisfied when the results are spectacular. Our producers don’t say “no,” they figure out how.
Integrated Producers work on all project elements and phases from inception to completion. They’re mind readers and magic makers who know every detail of every project and stay cool under pressure. Integrated producers are solution-focused problem solvers who manage the internal and client teams with graceful tenacity and drive.
The Integrated Producer must be strong in managing project scope and objectives. They must be familiar with the role and function of each team member and well versed in executing campaigns across multiple platforms. They are ultimately responsible for finding creative solutions to the time and budget constraints that impact every project, while defending the quality and integrity of the work and remaining true to the creative vision and intent.
- The Integrated Producer is the project management resource responsible for projects throughout all stages; pitch, budgeting / scoping, execution, launch, retrospective.
- Develops and demonstrates an understanding of the client’s business, needs, expectations, and requirements.
- Identifies strategies and solutions that will best meet the client’s needs within established constraints.
- Creates and maintains project documentation such as estimates, project plans, proposals, statements of work, status reports (internal and external), change requests, functional specifications, etc.
- Develops, owns and is responsible for the overall campaign project timelines, inclusive of partner timeline integration. Coordinates all activities of the project team to ensure that project tasks are completed as scheduled.
- Facilitates project-related internal team meetings (i.e. kick-offs, status, reviews, etc.), and communicates action steps to team.
- Actively participates in all project activities, collaborating on the content and presentation of key client deliverables as required to ensure relevancy, strategy, quality and timelines.
- Ensures that all project documentation is produced in the standard format, follows internal documentation processes and is reviewed and approved.
- Owns distributing and properly storing accurate project documentation across the Agency tools and document storage repositories.
- Responsible for managing project financial lifecycle, including estimates, status reporting, invoicing, etc.
- Communicates and drives acceptance of project deadlines, milestones, and dependencies.
- Ability to anticipate project issues/risks and clearly communicate resolutions to the client, partners and internal team.
- Manages scope change process; documenting and communicating project impacts.
- Communicates roles and responsibilities to team members and clients.
- Works cross-functionally (internally and externally) to ensure all needed assets, resources, costs and deadlines are identified and managed day-to-day to successfully meet organizational expectations and project goals.
- Works with resource managers and department leads to ensure that projects are appropriately staffed and adjusts staffing needs in a timely manner based on project shifts.
- For in-house studio production: provides content production oversight (video, photo, multimedia) along with studio team for all stages of content development from creative concepting, planning, pre-pro, production and post production
- Leads and understands multiple aspects of production from digital, experiential, content (still & motion), print.
- Provides input on vendor selection process
- An expert communicator and collaborator
- 3 – 4 years of experience in a project management role with at least 2 years integrated production experience (interactive/digital, content production, OOH, TVC)
- Managed multiple budgets over $1MM
- Experience managing interdisciplinary teams up to 10-15 people
- Solid understanding of project management methodology including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed timelines and specifications, perform resource allocations and run team meetings. PMP Certification a plus.
- Solid knowledge of one or more of the following: Waterfall development life cycles, Agile software development life cycles, web and mobile technologies and development processes.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the financial operations of running a project.
- Reliable, and can establish trust with teams.
- Ability to develop creative solutions to problems in relation to tactical and strategic project issues.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously. Demonstrates superior prioritization skills and ability to change focus on a dime for a given day.
- Demonstrates an agile mindset to embrace, and successfully handle fluid landscapes.
- Proficiency in project management tools, MS Project and MS Office.
- Process-geek who is always looking for innovative ways to streamline.
The Special Sauce
We mean it when we say we are committed to building and nurturing an open, inclusive, diverse environment where our employees can learn, change and grow as fast as the world around them. Cheesy? Maybe. True? Absolutely.
If these qualities sound like you, let’s talk.
- • Restless, curious and passionate
- • Brings positive energy to everything you create and everyone you meet
- • Thrives in a start-up environment
- • Always exploring, inventing and creating
- • Belief in respect and tolerance
we are unlimited A new kind of fully integrated agency built from the ground up.
Combining the power of data with cultural foresight, Unlimited is an omni-channel agency designed exclusively for the speed and complexity of McDonald’s business, and populated with the best and brightest talent from across the Omnicom Group and beyond. We work in direct partnership with McDonald’s, mobilized to deliver world-class creative work and business solutions at speed, scale, and efficiency, and with unprecedented impact. McDonald’s is the foundational client and will be our sole focus as we build a vanguard agency for this world-renowned brand. We seek professionals who see the opportunity to carry the torch for this brand leader and have passion to help accelerate this storied brand to an even more successful future.
Our workspace in the heart of Downtown Chicago has been completely purpose-built with a focus toward inspiration, collaboration and speed. Our culture will value excellence in character and craft in equal measure. Our team has collaborative spirits, curious minds, and kindness at its core. This agency is built on the notion that human potential is truly unlimited, and is only fully unleashed when people working together respect and appreciate each other as talented equals.
we are unlimited is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.Apply for this job