CRM STRATEGIST (SR. LEVEL)
Chicago, Illinois • United States
we are unlimited is looking for a senior level Strategist to bring innovative and strategic thinking to our client’s business and help inspire great creative work. Reporting to the Chief Digital Officer, you will serve as the day-to-day strategy lead, responsible for leveraging customer data to design 1:1 interactions that drive engagement, traffic and revenue.
Our strategists are more than talented planners who understand how to design engaging CRM programs – they are, what we like to call, creative scientists. They thrive in that space where data and art can come together in a way that empowers customers to connect with brands in a meaningful way. They are charged with translating a deep understanding of customer behavior into strategies and stories that lead to incredible work – emotion inducing, behavior changing, business driving work.
You must be motivated and hard-working, able to successfully manage multiple projects with agility, ask great questions, solve problems and have the confidence to bring new thinking into the agency. We are building a world-class agency, model, and culture with unlimited opportunities; join us!
This is a full-time position based in Chicago.
- Responsible for representing the millions of customers enrolled in McDonald’s CRM programs, transforming insights that help grow the program and support major campaigns throughout the year.
- Charged with, as part of an integrated strategy team, to connect consumer research, customer analytics and cultural trends to uncover meaningful insights about a consumer – with an eye to how that both impacts how we communicate to individual customers, but also how those insights relate to a bigger idea.
- Facilitate the design, research and development of a customer journey framework that moves customers down a path to stronger brand affinity and higher LTV.
- Shape the future of the program by bringing new ideas and opportunities on innovative ways to reach our audience with greater relevancy.
- Craft compelling communications strategies with the ability to clearly articulate them in a confident and persuasive manner to clients and teams.
- Design and deliver concise creative briefs that inspire great work.
- Participate in and, at times, lead brainstorms to develop strategic concepts.
- Formulate and communicate an objective point of view on creative work that is constructive and representative of the consumer.
- 7+ years experience at an advertising agency, preferably in a CRM/Loyalty role.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong ability to think creatively and strategically.
- Outstanding written, oral and presentation communication skills – and a proven ability to woo others to see your perspective.
- Passion for your ideas, but a greater desire to collaborate to the best idea.
- Solid sense of urgency and ability to discern the critical few (and willingness to ask for help when needed).
- An entrepreneurial spirit and desire to bring new things to life.
The Special Sauce
We mean it when we say we are committed to building and nurturing an open, inclusive, diverse environment where our employees can learn, change and grow as fast as the world around them.
Cheesy? Maybe. True? Absolutely.
If these qualities sound like you, let’s talk.
- Restless, curious and passionate
- Brings positive energy to everything you create and everyone you meet
- Thrives in a start-up environment
- Always exploring, inventing and creating
- Belief in respect and tolerance
we are unlimited
A new kind of fully integrated agency built from the ground up. Combining the power of data with cultural foresight, Unlimited is an omni-channel agency designed exclusively for the speed and complexity of McDonald’s business, and populated with the best and brightest talent from across the Omnicom Group and beyond. We work in direct partnership with McDonald’s, mobilized to deliver world-class creative work and business solutions at speed, scale, and efficiency, and with unprecedented impact.
McDonald’s is the foundational client and will be our sole focus as we build a vanguard agency for this world-renowned brand. We seek professionals who see the opportunity to carry the torch for this brand leader and have passion to help accelerate this storied brand to an even more successful future.
Our workspace in the heart of Downtown Chicago has been completely purpose-built with a focus toward inspiration, collaboration and speed. Our culture will value excellence in character and craft in equal measure. Our team has collaborative spirits, curious minds, and kindness at its core. This agency is built on the notion that human potential is truly unlimited, and is only fully unleashed when people working together respect and appreciate each other as talented equals.
we are unlimited is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.Apply for this job