CRM ACCOUNT SUPERVISOR
Chicago, Illinois • United States
we are unlimited is looking for a CRM thought leader and passionate champion to help create stellar work. The Account Supervisor working on CRM oversees daily agency activities and drives the success of client initiatives. You focus on building a great partnership with McDonald’s and fellow agency disciplines, with an emphasis on building a one to one relationship with McDonald’s customers.
We are building a world-class agency, model, and culture with unlimited opportunities; join us!
This is a full-time position based in Chicago.
- Help identify and produce Business Opportunities: a space of possibility which, if fully capitalized upon, can measurably grow McDonald’s relationship with customers and their business, creating more customers, more often, who will become more loyal.
- Elevate the practice of three inter-related behaviors:
- Identifying and capitalizing on opportunities (exploiting opportunities, taking care of threats, fulfilling obligations) to grow McDonald’s brand and business
- Building client trust
- Leading the agency team to capitalize on defined opportunities
- Develop client partnerships, foster agency team and shepherd cross-agency integration.
- Inspire, nurture and champion agency/client thinking.
- Discover opportunities and deliver against client KPIs through thought leadership, client/category expertise and consistent delivery of good work.
- Understand the client’s category and business.
- Lead the development of briefs for major initiatives.
- Present key category and out-of-category best in class examples of innovation, programs and trends to inspire the client/agency team.
- Identify and help solve organizational or business roadblocks on either the agency or client side that prevent us from making progress against client initiatives.
- Supervise Account Executives and Assistant Account Executives (within the CRM team)
- Mentor team members and help with their professional development.
- Thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned.
- 5+ years CRM/account management experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Demonstrated understanding of CRM, Data and analytics
- Comfort with, and proven command of, high volume, high velocity omnichannel businesses.
- A career of accomplishments demonstrating strong internal strategic and creative partnerships on major brands.
- Proven ability to establish and strengthen extraordinary client partnership.
- Impressive facilitation, presentation and writing skills. Demonstrate you can own a room.
- Must be passionate about advertising and marketing (especially data and CRM).
- Confident and forward thinking while also genuine and authentic.
The Special Sauce
We mean it when we say we are committed to building and nurturing an open, inclusive, diverse environment where our employees can learn, change and grow as fast as the world around them.
Cheesy? Maybe. True? Absolutely.
If these qualities sound like you, let’s talk.
- Restless, curious and passionate
- Brings positive energy to everything you create and everyone you meet
- Thrives in a start-up environment
- Always exploring, inventing and creating
- Belief in respect and tolerance
we are unlimited
A new kind of fully integrated agency built from the ground up. Combining the power of data with cultural foresight, Unlimited is an omni-channel agency designed exclusively for the speed and complexity of McDonald’s business, and populated with the best and brightest talent from across the Omnicom Group and beyond. We work in direct partnership with McDonald’s, mobilized to deliver world-class creative work and business solutions at speed, scale, and efficiency, and with unprecedented impact.
McDonald’s is the foundational client and will be our sole focus as we build a vanguard agency for this world-renowned brand. We seek professionals who see the opportunity to carry the torch for this brand leader and have passion to help accelerate this storied brand to an even more successful future.
Our workspace in the heart of Downtown Chicago has been completely purpose-built with a focus toward inspiration, collaboration and speed. Our culture will value excellence in character and craft in equal measure. Our team has collaborative spirits, curious minds, and kindness at its core. This agency is built on the notion that human potential is truly unlimited, and is only fully unleashed when people working together respect and appreciate each other as talented equals.
we are unlimited is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.Apply for this job