ASSOCIATE CREATIVE DIRECTOR
Chicago, Illinois • United States
we are unlimited is seeking ACDs who prefer to challenge the status quo. People who are continuously inventing new ways to produce groundbreaking work and are only satisfied when the results are spectacular.
Our Associate Creative Directors are decisive, confident and push teams to deliver intelligent work, develop original creative concepts and oversee a project through execution. Associate Creative Directors should not only act as mentors for the creatives, but also work seamlessly across all levels and departments. Our Associate Creative Directors drive teams to exceed expectations on all levels. We want someone who can represent our collaborative culture and standards both within the company and to our clients, and are as excited about their work as we want our customers to be. If this sounds familiar, keep reading.
- Provide conceptual and team leadership on creative projects from start to finish
- Ability to present concepts, ideas and completed product to clients and colleagues-exceptional presentation skills are a must
- Deep understanding of and ability to concept for all mediums; digital, social, in-store, events, mobile, video, print and TV
- Bring big ideas and enthusiasm to brainstorm sessions and internal/client presentations
- Fluent in today’s technologies and media with respect to design and marketing
- Manage and nurture the skills and career development of more junior members of creative team
- 6-8+ years’ experience in a creative leadership role (Experience at a digital/integrated agency a plus)
- A strong background with experience in a creative leadership in an agency environment. Recognized expertise in one of the following: advertising, collateral, identity, interactive design.
- Excellent presentation skills and communication abilities at all levels of both internal and client organizations. We want someone who can present our intelligence-based work clearly and confidently.
- Strong ability to provide clear direction and provide timely feedback to keep work on budget and schedule. Someone who can help their team understand what needs to get done so they can be set up for success.
- Comprehensive awareness and love of new platforms, technologies, and trends.
- Proven leadership skills—we want someone who can move a project forward while still taking the time to foster the talents of our awesome creatives and encouraging team camaraderie.
The Special Sauce
We mean it when we say we are committed to building and nurturing an open, inclusive, diverse environment where our employees can learn, change and grow as fast as the world around them. Cheesy? Maybe. True? Absolutely.
If these qualities sound like you, let’s talk.
- Restless, curious and passionate
- Brings positive energy to everything you create and everyone you meet
- Thrives in a start-up environment
- Always exploring, inventing and creating
- Belief in respect and tolerance
we are unlimited
A new kind of fully integrated agency built from the ground up.
Combining the power of data with cultural foresight, Unlimited is an omni-channel agency designed exclusively for the speed and complexity of McDonald’s business, and populated with the best and brightest talent from across the Omnicom Group and beyond. We work in direct partnership with McDonald’s, mobilized to deliver world-class creative work and business solutions at speed, scale, and efficiency, and with unprecedented impact.
McDonald’s is the foundational client and will be our sole focus as we build a vanguard agency for this world-renowned brand. We seek professionals who see the opportunity to carry the torch for this brand leader and have passion to help accelerate this storied brand to an even more successful future.
Our workspace in the heart of Downtown Chicago has been completely purpose-built with a focus toward inspiration, collaboration and speed. Our culture will value excellence in character and craft in equal measure. Our team has collaborative spirits, curious minds, and kindness at its core. This agency is built on the notion that human potential is truly unlimited, and is only fully unleashed when people working together respect and appreciate each other as talented equals.
we are unlimited is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
Apply for this job