ACCOUNT SUPERVISOR (The Marketing Store, a We Are Unlimited embedded agency partner)
Chicago, Illinois • United States
The Marketing Store is an embedded agency partner within We Are Unlimited. If interested in being considered for this position, please apply via the www.tmsw.com career page OR by following this link – https://nacareers-tmsw.icims.com/jobs/3113/account-supervisor/job
The Marketing Store, a HAVI company is a privately held global Agency that innovates, optimizes and drives marketing promotions and supply chains of many of the best known brands in the world. When you work at The Marketing Store, you have a chance to make your mark – to be a part of work that drives value, brings a smile and keeps everyday life moving forward. Which means it’s not the size of our global footprint, but rather your personal fingerprint, that has the power to make a real difference for our customers… and to touch the lives of people both at home and around the world.
We are staffed by a senior team of classically trained marketing professionals. Having developed an insightful, strategic, brand-building process for creating advertising campaigns, we have adapted this same thinking to promotions, digital, direct, the Internet, CRM, loyalty, premiums and events. The result is unique solutions that cover the gamut of marketing channels. Our clients include McDonald’s, Nissan, Infiniti, General Mills and more!
Here it’s the people that matter. Our Franklin, TN office is home to a collective of skilled individuals with a collaborative spirit. We thrive on each other’s differences. Together we create big, bold campaigns for many of the world’s best-known brands.
The Account Supervisor is responsible for the day-to-day execution of development and creative projects for the loyalty and telematics marketing platform. The candidate works closely with the Account Director and acts as the primary day-to-day interface between mid-level client contacts and the various agency departments that are involved in project development. This position is instrumental in ensuring that projects are completed on time and within budget and that all agency work meets client/agency objectives.
- Obtains clear client requirements for all development and creative projects and briefs internal teams as necessary
- Provides effective, accurate and timely communications to agency staff, clients, and outside suppliers through meeting notes, contact reports, etc.
- Leads meetings (internal and client) and presents clearly, effectively and confidently
- Develops a solid understanding of the client’s business/industry and how key strategic issues impact client/agency objectives
- Evaluates campaign reporting to help make recommendations for improvements in future campaigns
- Facilitates rapid investigation of client requests or systems issues through issue tracking system
- Acts as liaison to larger multi-partner team including third party data providers and agencies
- Assists in developing and explaining complex, dynamic business rules and operational logic
- Provides a weekly report out to client on current status of all projects as well as daily client interaction via phone, email and in person meetings/conversations
- Participates in ad hoc special projects as required, and other tasks as assigned
Project, Creative Facilitation:
- Evaluates copy, layout and artwork, production materials for accuracy and makes suggested revisions prior to concepts being submitted to client to ensure client feedback is consistently represented
- Participates and provides feedback in User Acceptance Tests (UATs) for projects; ensures projects are 100% complete and error free before sharing with client
- Works closely with project management to draft SOWs and proactively monitor the status of work in progress (creative, production, program enrollment, fulfillment, campaign) in regard to client budgets and timelines for assigned projects
- Drafts project briefs (complete with internal and client objectives) and presents to internal stakeholders
- Regularly develops, monitors and maintains large process documents and complex database content
- Proactively reinforces and develops team culture and relationships between US and Canadian offices
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 4-5 years experience working in directing marketing and account management within an agency environment
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Very detail oriented with ability to multitask and manage/prioritize heavy workloads even as priorities change daily from conflicting client stakeholders
- Ability to drive clarity from ambiguous requests, feedback or inquiries
- Professional, presentable, with both strong client and internal service orientation
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a strong desire to share solution-focused knowledge and work in a collaborative and collegial environment
- Ability to work through conflict and keep meetings and objectives on track even in moments of contention
- Experience working with and communicating data and results to clients; ability to spot outliers and trends as part of supporting overall business needs
- Comfortable working with large development and quality assurance teams across multiple countries
- Conceptual understanding of how data is transmitted and processed; experience on technical projects a plus
- Highly organized and able to work under tight deadlines or changing priorities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, effective presentation abilities, and confident communication. Microsoft Office skills are a must.
- Comfortable with international travel for business needs and at client request
The Marketing Store, A HAVI Company, provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees starting on day one. Our benefits include options for medical and dental insurance, 401(k) plan with Company matching provision, profit sharing, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, life insurance, health and wellness benefits (including discounts on products & services), employee assistance program, and disability insurance.
Thank you for your interest in The Marketing Store.
Please note that we will only contact candidates who are selected for an interview.
The Marketing Store is an equal opportunity employer.
We do not accept unsolicited calls, resumes or candidate referrals from recruiters and agencies.
Using the "APPLY FOR THIS JOB" button below will delay your application. Please use this link to apply: https://nacareers-tmsw.icims.com/jobs/3113/account-supervisor/job