ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (The Marketing Store, a We Are Unlimited embedded agency partner)
Chicago, Illinois • United States
The Marketing Store is an embedded agency partner within We Are Unlimited. If interested in being considered for this position, please apply via the www.tmsw.com career page OR by following this link – https://nacareers-tmsw.icims.com/jobs/2951/account-executive/job
We are looking for an Account Executive to assist the Account Services team in the day-to-day execution of our retail marketing business programs by managing projects from start to finish, earning the confidence of and developing a strong working rapport with, day-to-day client contacts. The incumbent also functions as a liaison between internal cross-functional teams, ensuring client needs are met at a high level of execution, on time and on budget.
- Develop and manage relationship with client counterpart.
- Prepare timely/effective internal communications such as conference reports, estimates, job changes, and the like.
- Develop productive, collaborative partnerships with internal teams and agency partners.
- Partner with manager in the development of tactical briefs and presentation of briefs to creative and internal teams.
- Keep internal teams aware of client feedback and approvals ensuring updates are delivered in a timely manner.
- Partner with project management to confirm projects in pipeline are progressing according to client expectations, proactively addressing situations with manager.
- Create stellar presentations, consistent and in line with agency’s expectations and standards.
- Coordinate development of estimates, billing, and vendor invoices within approved budgets.
- Understand the functions and processes of all agency departments.
- Organize and maintain records for assigned accounts, including paperwork for all jobs, maintaining historical files and supporting the larger account team as needed.
- Stay current on industry trends and research immersing themselves in client’s brand, business, consumer, competitors, etc.
- Other tasks and projects as directed.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Marketing, Advertising or Communications.
- 2+ years’ relevant marketing, campaign activations, and/or account management experience within an agency or media
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Can easily make friends with anyone; is outgoing with strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong computer skills, especially with MS Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong time and project management skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Is resourceful and a proactive, self-starter.
- Travel: up to 20% national field travel
The Marketing Store, a HAVI company, is a privately held global Agency that innovates, optimizes and drives marketing promotions and retail activation of many of the best known brands in the world. When you work at The Marketing Store, you have a chance to make your mark – to be a part of work that drives value, brings a smile and keeps everyday life moving forward. Which means it’s not the size of our global footprint, but rather your personal fingerprint, that has the power to make a real difference for our customers… and to touch the lives of people both at home and around the world.
The Marketing Store, provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees starting on day one. Our benefits include options for medical and dental insurance, 401(k) plan with Company matching provision, profit sharing, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, life insurance, health and wellness benefits (including discounts on products & services), employee assistance program, and disability insurance.
Thank you for your interest in The Marketing Store.
Please note that we will only contact candidates who are selected for an interview.
The Marketing Store is an equal opportunity employer.
We do not accept unsolicited calls, resumes or candidate referrals from recruiters and agencies.
Using the “APPLY FOR THIS JOB” button below will delay your application. Please use this link to apply: https://nacareers-tmsw.icims.com/jobs/2951/account-executive/job