2018 Unlimited Summer Internship Program
Chicago, Illinois • United States
We Are Unlimited is currently on the hunt for the best and brightest talent for our inaugural internship program.
As the premier advertising agency for one of the world’s most global brands (hint – it’s McDonald’s), an internship with We Are Unlimited will provide current students and recent graduates with a world-class, true work experience. Every day they will find themselves challenged intellectually and creatively as they grow and develop as professionals. At the end of the program, each intern will be fully capable to perform at a high-level, enabling each to be considered for a full-time role within our agency.
Our goal is to foster a community of interns who deliver diversity in thought, craft and innovation for our client and agency culture. We believe in the power of a diverse workplace and we strive to challenge ourselves and our client through everything we do. And so should you.
All current 3rd & 4th year, current graduate students and recent graduate students are eligible to apply.
How should you apply?
- Apply online! Application deadline is Monday, February 26, 2018 at 12pm CDT
- Specify your area of interest
- Account Management
- Creative (design, art or copy)
- Submit a cover letter, detailing your passion for working within the advertising industry and what you believe is your best asset within a team dynamic.
- If applicable, include creative portfolios, writing samples, and resumes for consideration.
What will you receive?
- Salary: $15/hr (non-exempt)
- Program Dates: June 4, 2018 to August 10, 2018
- Hands-on experience by working for one of the world’s most notable brands.
- An opportunity to participate in agency learnings and capstone project.
- Assigned agency mentor, who will provide guidance, instruction, and leadership.
- Professional development opportunities to grow within future careers in advertising, marketing and communication industries.
- February 26: Application deadline
- March 5-19: Candidates contacted for interviews
- April 2: Internship Offers Extended
- June 4: Start of Internship
- August 10: End of Internship
We mean it when we say we are committed to building and nurturing an open, inclusive, diverse environment where our employees can learn, change, and grow as fast as the world around them. Cheesy? Maybe. True? Absolutely.
If these qualities sound like you, let’s talk.
- Restless, curious and passionate
- Brings positive energy to everything you create and everyone you meet
- Thrives in a start-up environment
- Always exploring, inventing and creating
- Belief in respect and tolerance
Questions? Please contact Veronica Appleton at firstname.lastname@example.org.
we are unlimited – A new kind of fully integrated agency built from the ground up.
Combining the power of data with cultural foresight, Unlimited is an omni-channel agency designed exclusively for the speed and complexity of McDonald’s business, and populated with the best and brightest talent from across the Omnicom Group and beyond. We work in direct partnership with McDonald’s, mobilized to deliver world-class creative work and business solutions at speed, scale, and efficiency, and with unprecedented impact.
McDonald’s is the foundational client and will be our sole focus as we build a vanguard agency for this world-renowned brand. We seek professionals who see the opportunity to carry the torch for this brand leader and have a passion for helping accelerate this storied brand to an even more successful future.
Our workspace in the heart of Downtown Chicago has been completely purpose-built with a focus toward inspiration, collaboration, and speed. Our culture will value excellence in character and craft in equal measure. Our team has collaborative spirits, curious minds, and kindness at its core. This agency is built on the notion that human potential is truly unlimited, and is only fully unleashed when people working together respect and appreciate each other as talented equals.
we are unlimited is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.Apply for this job